ES System Process
Conventional vs. MicroSepTec
Frequently Asked Questions
Permits & Installation
Remote System Overview
Glossary of Terms
MicroSepTec is a leading manufacturer of an advanced onsite wastewater treatment system called the EnviroServer®.
The models are pre-engineered, cost effective, and environmentally friendly. The EnviroServer meet the needs of the homeowners, installers, architects, engineers, and city health departments. If you have a remodel, a new construction, or a failed septic system, please call or email us for a free consultation. We're the last septic decision you will ever have to make!
EnviroServer ES System Benefits:
- Areas where soil has limited percolation
- Areas where strict environmental controls are established
- High water table areas
- Areas where seepage pits fail
- Homes where septic failures are prevalent and full disclosure requires a solution upon sale
- Residential properties that are sold for extensive remodels
- When the septic system is preventing the escrow to close and the seller and buyer need a solution ASAP
- Odorless and noiseless operation.
- Produces clean quality water that is environmentally safe. This eliminates the possibility of groundwater contamination.
- Odor-free residual water can be safely reused for onsite irrigation.
- Easy web access for system reports and maintenance data.
- Can easily be used with seepage pits, leach fields, drip distribution, or other absorption fields. Reduces size of dispersal field and need for “set aside” - ideal for homeowners with limited area available for dispersal.
- The compact and self-contained fiberglass tank is installed below ground with no visible tanks or mounds; low visual impact and takes up less space than competitive product.
- The system is pre-engineered and pre-designed which allows for easy installation and is easily accessible if repairs are required.
- Effluent can be reused for sub-surface irrigation - reduces the demand for domestic quality water that would normally be used for irrigation and at a reduced water cost to a homeowner. Reduces the demand for precious natural resources, replenish aquifers, and also protects the environment. Denitrified effluent - particularly benefits properties adjacent to lakes, underground aquifiers or sensitive areas of the shoreline.
- Optional Ultraviolet disinfection for disinfecting the effluent. It is able to reduce fecal coliform bacterial levels well below the most stringent US treatment standards.
- ES6 – treats up to 600 gallons per day and accommodates up to a four-bedroom home
- ES12 – treats up to 1200 gallons per day and accommodates up to an eight-bedroom home
- ES25 gallons per day – treats up to 2500 gallons per day and is ideal for light commercial application
Adobe Acrobat Reader
is needed to view and print some files. The time required to download this file will vary depending on the type of
Internet connection you have, so please be patient as they are loaded into your browser.